RSS

Pages

Bye Bye Ireland...


Well the trip to Ireland, that we have been planning for awhile, is not happening. The currency convertion rate is too much. For every $100 US dollars we would only get $52 Euros, so it would end up costing us about double what we were planning. So.... we have decided to take our money and go on a cruise to Alaska.


Alaska here we come!!! :) I am excited about the trip and we get to use our passports we got for the Ireland trip...hahaha. We will be in Seattle for 2 days and then on the Princess Star for 7 nights crusing the inland passage of Alaska and Canada. Dave signed us up for a train ride into Canada and a whale watching expedition. I will post photo when I can on the ship.


See you soon!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

North McCormick said...

HI MOM! ITS NORTH, I LOVE YOU, and wow that is a realy big ship! Anywho, I hope to see more pics, and I REALLY miss you guys! Hi Dad! I love you both! Mom and Dad- e-mail me! ( loopstan@hotmail.com )
Loves ,hugs, Zurberts and kisses!