I keep thinking "I got to get caught up on my blog", but I never do it. Now it has been over year since anything new has been posted, so instead of going backwards I am only going to move forward (except on Flash Back Friday) and just start from today.
So the latest news it that North saved up his pennies ($700 dollars worth) from work and bought a P.O.S... oh I mean a car. :) He got a 1989 Toyota Camry, and for how old it is, it is in pretty decent shape. It doesn't leak oil, has a strong engine, no dents and very little rust, it use to be a gold color but is now oxidized color...is that a color? No need to stay off the sidewalks or be worried about a speed demon, the car barely exceeded 60 mph, maybe 65 and North has been driving for a year, with no tickets or wrecks...yeah North!! He is one more step closer to leaping from the nest.









2 comments:
Get outta here. North is driving already??
Scary Right Joellyn! Well.. To be honest. The fact that he hasn't been in a wreck... And by that time I was in two... Yahhhh... we don't speak of these things...
Post a Comment